For the control and elimination of ectoparasites in dogs
- For the control and elimination of ectoparasites in dogs such as ticks, fleas, mites and lices.
- The Bayticol 6% E.C. is effective for killing both adults and tick larvae at all stages. In addition, itprevents
- laying of engorge ticks.
- This product is safe for using in pregnant, lactating and debilitated animals as well as puppies.
1. Prepare a 40 ppm solution by diluting 10 ml of theBayticol 6% E.C. in 15 litre of water
2. Bath the dogs with shampoo and rinse off first, then using a sponge rub the diluted solution thoroughly entire the dog(s body (rub in the direction that isopposite to hair), especially at paws and ear pinnas and towel dry. Do not rinse off and do not allow the animals to lick on their bodies.
**Repeat every 2 weeks or if signs of infestation (live ectoparasites) reappear on dogs.
3. The diluted solution of the Bayticol 6% E.C. (as mentioned in #1) can be used to spray on the affected area such as bedding area or kennel of dogs.
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children and pets.
Keep this product separated from food.
The concomitant use of Bayticol 6% E.C. with other pesticides should be avoided.
The Bayticol 6% E.C. should be avoided in dogs having large wound on skin.
- Do not swallow this medicine.
- Do not let this medicine get into your eyes, nose and mouth. Protect exposed skin with rubber glove.
- Wash hands, arms, gloves, clothes and taking a shower after application to animals.
- Do not let this medicine accidentally get into the eyes, nose, mouth or inner ear of the dogs.
- Do not dispose the Bayticol container or unused Bayticol 6% E.C. into river, canal or public area.
- If your skin was exposed to this medicine directly,wash thoroughly with tremendous amount of water.
- Take off your cloth if it has been contaminated with the medicine.
- If this medication accidentally gets in your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water until signs of irritation disappear. If not, consult the doctor.
- If anyone accidentally swallows the Baytical 6% E.C., Do not produce vomiting. Take the patients to hospital along with the container, label or leafletof the Bayticol 6% E.C.