Effect cleanse and moisturize your best friend’s coat and Keep your dogs skin and coat in excellent health
|Country of Origin||
This unique blend of natural ingredients found in the Budle Budle Ecoland Puppy General Shampoo coats and releases the undercoat during the bath to help protect against excessive shedding.It moisturizes your pet’s hair with the very mildest ingredients to cleanse and their formula begins with organic green tea tree extract and organic rosemary extract to nourish and moisturize skin and coat. Avocado oil is added to naturally soothe skin irritations, while Punica Granatum Tree extract(Tea Tree Extract) restores moisture balance and add shine.
This shampoo gently cleanses and moisturize dry, irritated skin.
How to use: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water, apply ample amount of this ECOLAND GENERAL SHAMPOO. Gently rub against hair and rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For topical use on dogs and cats over 6 weeks old. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Benefits of Key Ingredients:
1. CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT: Nourishing and moisturizing skin and coat, Anti-bacteria, improving immunity, relieving
2. ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT: Nourishing and moisturizing skin and coat, Anti-oxidant effect and moisturizing.
3. PUNICA GRANATUM TREE EXTRACT: Restore moisture balance and shinning their hair.
4. AVOCADO OIL: Smooths and nourishes skin help obtaining shiny hair
Tea Tree Oil
Being part of the mint family, it was obvious that rosemary had to have similar health benefits as sage and peppermint, but aside from it being a secret ingredient in my eggs scramble, this herb has a unique history that’s loaded with all types of health benefits for our body.
– From the avocado, you can derive avocado oil which has multiple health, skin and hair benefits. Organic oil derived from the first press of the avocado fruit has a multitude of vitamins and minerals